viernes, mayo 27, 2005

 

holy holy

who knew teachers could stay up drinking until 5 am on a school night? oh WAIT, school's OUT!!!

before i shower and head back to school to toss that damned aquarium and turn in my keys, here are my responses to some weird game that madhatter passed along to me. you pick five sentence starters to write about and three people to "challenge". here are my responses, and i'm tagging gustavo, adjunct kait and dree.

if I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

if i could be a painter i would do rivera-esque murals in public schools, rec centers, parks, etc. i'd start an art school and have free classes for kids. i'd take on middle and high schoolers as apprentices and would have shows exhibiting their work that traveled the world. we'd do exchange programs with students in other countries and go on international field trips to study different techniques, cultures, artistic movements, and people.

if i could be a doctor i would work in the neonatal intensive care unit. my mom always pushed me to go to med school since medicine is the family trade, but it just wasn't for me. i wish i had the resolute strength and fantastic memory necessary to work in the nicu, those doctors are amazing.

if i could be a chef i would open a panaderia with modern flair. i'd make eight-tier wedding cakes, gorgeous meringues, volovanes, and -cause i'm from texas- some killer brisket.

if i could be an architect i'd design children's cancer/aids/diabetes/etc. centers in a gaudi-esque style. i don't know if that's kind of weird or morbid to make such centers look like fun places, but i think it's better than boring and clinical.

if i could be a musician, i would bring down the house every night. we'd do entire evenings of my favorite covers, i'd call up my good famous musician buddies at the drop of a hat for duets and collaborations (yeah bono, we've got this gig tonight... slash, you wanna play backup next week? elfego, ¡vente y canta conmigo!), and i'd be fantastic at every instrument. i could play the harmonica, accordion, a snare drum and sing simultaneously. and of course i'd give all my money to charity.

Comments:
Yeah, okay... I'll get on that soon. Not all of us are on summer vacation, you know :)
 
Aack! Can't believe I missed this! Lo hare esta noche...
Cuidate!
Adjunct Kait
 
Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?