domingo, junio 05, 2005

 

mi compu es una porquería

my computer has been down since friday and looks like it will be out of commission for a while, so i begged a friend to let me come over and get my internet fix tonight so that i don't have to blog from school.

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO READS BOOKS:
I MET DAGOBERTO GILB SATURDAY NIGHT. HE KNEW MY NAME ALREADY. WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS, I JUST KNOW IT!

this weekend was great, very restful and very socially productive (obviously). got lots of painting done, finished a couple projects and started some new ones. once my computer decides to stop being an asshole, i will post lots more photos.

tomorrow will be rough, seeing as how i have no transparencies, texts, activities, or center materials in spanish. after looking over my binder of lesson plans and whatnot, i'm starting to freak out about all this math vocabulary that i don't know in spanish. let's hope the district is finally able to deliver its promises tomorrow morning. i have a feeling my friend and i will be at school well past our official end-of-workday time trying to play catch-up for the rest of the week.

Comments: Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?