martes, agosto 01, 2006

 

fotos up soon!

for those of you that are friends & family on my flickr site, i'll be posting photos of my new classroom later this week... it's got a great color scheme and brand new theme. i've spent the last three hours at a coffeeshop translating centers into spanish from the great 1st-3rd book "What are the Other Kids Doing? ...while you teach small groups" Tons of great ideas that keep the kids engaged and challenged while allowing for plenty of differentiation without tons of prep work. If you're a bilingual teacher who would like to see my Spanish worksheets, send me an email.

Comments:
I look forward to seeing your pics. I always want new ideas. I am also interested in the blackline masters.
Thanks!
 
Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?