domingo, noviembre 27, 2005

 

blissful break

i have never slept so much. i have never eaten so much. and when i say never, i mean not since this summer. i saw movies (two thumbs up to rent and walk the line), i had sushi repeatedly, and i drank a bit excessively. i saw family and friends and even made it out to the gym (albeit only once). and somehow, i'm ready to go back and greet my kiddos with hugs and a warm smile in the morning.

hope yours was pleasant and restful. now let's go back and kick some ass before the holidays begin!

Comments:
Glad to hear that you had some time to relax, be with family and friends, and to enjoy- "recargaste pilas"! : )

Just a few more weeks 'til winter break- I'm looking forward to it.

Take Care!
 
The break was so awesome. However, I am going on my fourth day back and I am dying. I am trying to figure out how to get my behind in gear and go to work. I am wiped out already! Three times this morning I thought about calling in sick. I don't want to go back in!!!

I will suck it up though and go to the daily grind...
 
Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?